One-to-One Sleep Solutions Package
This is the most popular package, and consists of:-
The total cost for the One-to-One Sleep Solutions package for a baby or toddler in a cot is
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together).
- A private, 90 minute consultation in the comfort of your own home, or via Skype/FaceTime or telephone, where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan, that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of e-mail support where you can email me once daily, excluding Sundays I will always aim to reply to your queries within one working day.
£245 £122 Newly Certified special offer for a very limited time only by Skype/Facetime/Phone. If your child is in a bed this package is £265 £132 due to the complexity of the plan. Face to face consultations are available within a 30 minute driving radius of Basingstoke for an additional £25
(further distances can be accommodated with additional travel expenses– please call for details)
New-born – Get it right from the Start Package
This is a comprehensive training plan helping parents of new-borns train their little ones to have fabulous sleep skills from a very young age and can be implemented from day one! Getting an early start in establishing healthy sleep habits is a huge advantage for both babies and their parents. With this package, you will learn everything you need to teach your baby to be an independent sleeper right from the beginning. It is a fantastic gift package for new parents too and consultations can take place before or after the baby has arrived. (gift certificates available and can be posted direct to the lucky couple if required) It consists of:-
The total cost for the New-born – Get it right from the Start Package is
- A private 60 minute telephone or in-home consultation. We will discuss how to establish a healthy sleep plan for your new-born, discussing sleep needs, schedules for feeding, naps and bedtime, how to help teach your baby the difference between day and night, creating the right sleeping environment, strategies to encourage sleep, when to expect your baby to be sleeping longer stretches, and common sleep issues that can be easily avoided.
- A detailed sleep plan. If you are expecting, the gentle, caring techniques in your sleep plan will teach you how to create an independent sleeper from day one, and will give you a flexible guide to quickly bring some routine, when baby arrives, to a time of your lives which can otherwise become quite overwhelming. If you baby has already arrived, your sleep plan will be fully customized for your family.
- One follow-up phone call. If you are following a sleep plan from the beginning then you will find your baby is naturally developing wonderful independent sleep skills, you may find you have some questions so we will schedule a telephone call within 2 weeks of the baby’s birth just in case (if you are expecting) or within 2 weeks of consultation (if you already have your baby at home). These calls typically last about 15 minutes.
- Two follow-up e-mails I will give you my personal email address so you can email me on two occasions with any questions or concerns any time within the first 3 months of your baby’s birth or our consultation. After 3 months you can purchase another week of email support at any time should you need it .
£125 £62 Newly Certified special offer (for a very limited time only) By Skype/Facetime/Phone
Face to face consultations are available within a 30 minute driving radius of Baskingstoke for an additional £25 (further distances can be accommodated – please call for details)
Eat, Sleep & Dream
A package for new mums, first time mums, anytime mums and exhausted mums.
Being a mum is brilliant; it’s the best and most rewarding job I’ve ever had but it’s also easy to feel like you’ve lost your way and got into bad habits. Whether with sleep, eating habits, behaviour or a mixture of all of these, and, especially when sleep deprived, these habits can be hard to break and can even get in the way of your enjoyment of being a mum. This package is for you!
I’m offering clear, friendly and responsive advice based on you and your family. I’ll be there to guide you each step of the way with sleep training as a primary focus, plus support with positive behaviour reinforcement and strategies, using my expertise of 12 years as a teacher in which I have also taught children the importance of healthy eating and activity as part of the personal, social and health curriculum. I also offer this expertise through advise on developing healthy eating plans and planning fun activities and daily routines. I have a BSc in Psychology, majoring in Child Psychology, and a PGCE teaching qualification, plus the experience of having my own two lively children, therefore I have the qualifications and skills to help you! This is a whole mum package – get your sanity back!
Included in this package:
The total cost for the Eat Sleep and Dream Package is £350
- An initial 15 minute phone consultation where we will discuss your child, their sleep, their eating and their behaviour and we can discuss the package together.
- A comprehensive sleep, eating and behaviour questionnaire where you detail all aspects of your child’s sleep, routines, naps, family life, behaviour (positive and negative) and eating habits and other factors which may be affecting them.
- Creation of a bespoke plan based on your child, their specific needs and your family situation, as well as your preferences as a parent.
- A 2 hour Skype, Facetime, Face-to-Face* or phone call to further discuss your child based on the questionnaire, an opportunity for you to ask any questions and where I will explain your programme in detail.
- Follow up phone call support; six 15 minute follow up consultations. The first will be after Night One of the plan as this is where there tends to be most to discuss. We can discuss what went well, what developments may be needed for Night Two (if any) and make any adaptations (if needed). We can also discuss their eating and general behaviour plans. I’ll effectively be your sounding board to offer a listening ear, sound advice and a system of support.
- A week of emails will follow our last phone call; six emails of further support to secure all aspects of your child’s sleep, eating and behaviour.
- Following these initial two weeks, a month of a weekly check in – either over phone or email - to keep things on track and offer further support.
*Face-to-face available within 30 minutes drive from Basingstoke for an additional £25.
It is not uncommon for babies and toddlers who have been taught to be great sleepers to ‘test the boundaries’ from time to time. This option is for parents who have met with me in the past, but are looking for a ‘refresher’. This is a popular option for past clients who have recently had a new baby – or who are expecting in the near future. It consists of:-
The total cost for the Refresher Package 60 minute consultation is £100, with 2x optional emails £115
- A private, 60 minute consultation, usually by phone or by Skype, during which we’ll use to discuss any particular challenges you are having with your child. Since we’ve already worked together, a full hour is usually more than enough time to cover all your questions and concerns.
- Optional 2x follow-up emails that you can use to send me any additional questions that might come up as you get things back on track. I’ll aim to respond to your email within one day.